- Thank you for taking the time to visit my webpage. I dont know how you
got here, but now you have the chance to learn a little about what happened
with the name EBUSDK.
- I desided I wanted more than what I had, and during a period weeks
surfing the web, I kept finding quotes by Jack Canfield that resonatet
well with what I was looking for. Much of what he said, was much like
what I hade thought since I was a hod, but he was able to fill in the
blank spaces in between parts I had figured out myself.
- Jack Canfield's The Success Principles was a lifechanger for me. The first chapter about
being 100% responcible for your life, and the E+R=O equation was the
missing link inside my head, that made everything fit - everything clear
and everything attainable
- Albert Einstein put it so well when he said; "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."
- If you want to reach your potential, you need to wake up. There are nobody but yourself that can do it, so what are you waiting for?
The steps to success:
- 1 - Want it
- 2 - Research it untill you know in your heart you can achive it
- 3 - Put in the work
Some Sort Of Timeline
- 1996: Found the Internet, starting building websites
- 1998: Started one the first Flash Website design services in Denmark (Polaris2000)
- 2001: Fulltime webmaster. 50% Adult 50% Mainstream
- 2005: Teamed up with Joe Holler, to run his sites and programs, for a % share of the profit
- 2006: Broke the partnership, since I had not been paid one dollar in the passing year.
Went back to doing my own sites and having my own customers
- 2008: Hit by cancer(Melanoma) and lost everything.
Lived for 3 years in a old trailerhome in my mothers backyard, trying to
get well. Dident want to collect social services because of pride. I had a
PC and warm clothes, but could not think or work due to the pain and
discomfort. Realiced all those that were my "friends" dissapered when I
lost my income
- 2010: Introduced to Jack Canfield and his training. Paid for training at his company
- 2010: "Cured" and on the lookout for my next mission
- 2010: Found my goal, and started my new future.
- 2013: Closing the door on EBUSDK, to focus on my future.
I have a few pet projects and domains left, that do make a fair amount of
money, but my focus is on Microsoft Server Infrastructure